1) I love Scooter. Yes, I really really love H.P. Baxxter and although most of the things that Scooter has actually done are remakes of other techno, psy-trance, trance and hardcore productions, I still maintain that their versions are the better ones!
2) I don't like candy. I really don't like candy. Never have and never will. If you know me, can you think of a time i've dragged you to a candy store, or even said I crave candy? Probably not. Chocolate is another story!
3) I'm good at basketball and used to play hockey.
4) I'm scared of puppies. I can hold a large pink toed chilean tarantula (my dream pet) and cuddle with it, but when it comes to dogs, even puppies, I am terrified.
5) I hadn't watched any Disney moved except Ariel until I was 22.. They were available, I just didn't find them interesting as a child..
6) I've played the saxophone.
7) I don't have any tattoos.
8) I'm horrible at baking. There are stories about me and how horrible I bake that still to this date (8 years later) make people laugh.
9) There are 2 movies I have watched more than 30 times, Nightmare before x-mas and The Labyrinth.. I watch them every year on x-mas, halloween or on my birthday.
10) One of my favorite movies of all time is Bratz - The Movie. It is brilliantly made and focuses of the self esteem and friendship of girls. Surprisingly, the entire movie passes the Bechtel test!